Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Life with Sophia

n In some ways, I can't believe it has been 2 weeks but in others, it seems like it has been months. Sophia is growing everyday and weighs in at 9 pounds 1 ounce and grew an inch and a half in two weeks. She is doing very well with breastfeeding and seems to be right on target. :)

Ted and I are adjusting very well. We are definitely not used to being home this much and have experienced some cabin fever but nothing a few days trips can't take care of. So we have started getting out once a day and trying to get some sort of normalcy back in our lives.

Someone told me a few days ago that life is not all about this baby. After thinking it over for the past few days, I realize that life is definitely all about this baby. I can not express how absolutely in love I am with Sophia. And Ted makes me feel so loved, so special, and so lucky everyday. I feel blessed that I worked so hard leading up to this to allow myself to stay home, dreamed of this baby for so long that I was ready to give her my all, and tried so hard for years to hold her in my arms that I can't imagine life without her. I know that I am very fortunate to choose Sophia as my life right now. There isn't anywhere else I would like to be or anything else I would like to be doing.

Teah

No comments:

Post a Comment