Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Birthday

I can't believe how long it has been since I last wrote. So much has happened. A couple trips to LA to see Dad and marry Meghan and Gabe. A visit from Amanda and Drew. Lots of work on the baby room. Clothes from Debbie and Miranda. So much.

My birthday was yesterday and I just couldn't get too excited thinking of the real day of birth that is just around the corner. I am getting more and more ready for it as I get more and more uncomfortable. Sleeping is pretty difficult and by the end of the day, I absolutely have to get off my feet. But other than that, I actually feel pretty good. I am still doing 30 min on the elliptical about 5 times a week and that is my saving grace.

We are so lucky to have received so much from my cousins Debbie and Miranda. It is incredible. So many clothes and supplies I was overwhelmed. The nursery is pretty much complete just missing the most important part. ;)

We are still searching for the right name. Ted thinks it will just come to him one day. I just can't find it in any book. Hopefully we can get one before the hospital.

I will take pictures of the nursery this weekend and some pics of my belly. :)

Check out my favorite birthday card from my sweet little nephew Truman!

No comments:

Post a Comment